OLTIS Group, Czech Republic
Miroslav Fukan, born in 1963, graduate of Technical University in Brno, specializing in Electronic Computers.
He held the position of Director of Software Development in Czechoslovak State Railways, ICT Center.
Later he co-founded the company JERID (now part of OLTIS Group), where he held the position of Managing Director.
He held the position of Chairman of UNIFE SME Committee, Member of UNIFE Strategy Committee and Member of the Presiding Board of UNIFE (2014-2017).
He also was a member of EC Expert Group on the competitiveness of the Rail Supply Industry
▪ (1987–1988): Czech Railways, Railway Computer Center – PROGRAMMER: Programming in Pascal and C programming language, Product testing and implementation.
▪ (1988–1990): Czech Railways, Railway Computer Center – MANAGER OF DEVELOPMENT: Leading software development, Responsible for product implementation.
▪ (1991–1993): Czech Railways, ICT Center – DIRECTOR OF SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT: Software development, Administration.
▪ (1994–2009): JERID – CEO: All business matters related to establishing a company, Supplier base / customer base, Projects.
▪ (2009– ): OLTIS Group – EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR: International business, Managing software development, Responsible for the implementation division, Research and Development projects (EU projects), Internal organizational operations, Supplier contracts, Human resources.