class="page-template-default page page-id-146 page-parent header-simple">
- A significant international conference and exhibition
- Participation of top railway managers and senior representatives from railway sector, forwarders, infrastructure managers, research and world of academia
- Forum to meet East and West, Asia and Europe
- Presentation of the best railway related projects
- Brings together railway experts and their clients
- Support of international and global cooperation
Why to attend the conference IRFC
- Focused on innovative technologies and best practices in rail freight and logistics in Europe and Euro-Asian market
- Best European and Asian manufacturers, freight and intermodal operators and forwarders will present their new innovative solutions, products and services
- Successor of the very fruitful IRFC 2017 (240 participants from 27 countries, including 46 top officials of the leading rail companies and organisations. The list of speakers contains 45 speakers including representatives of the European Commission, ministries of transport, UIC, ERA, UNIFE, CER, IBS, UIRR and other major European organisations and institutions.
– See the full archive here.
- Official languages will be English, Czech